Re: Solid Waste Contract; All Current Prices And Waste Statistics
Dear City Clerk,
We are a solid waste firm serving municipalities located within Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake and Will Counties. We are interested in information concerning your municipality. We request the following:
- Copy of most recent solid waste amendments, compost and or organic waste changes or changes since 2017.
- Yardage and or tonnage totals for last 12- month period for garbage, recycling and yard waste totals by month or by quarter.
- If totals are available for any pertinent sticker totals, please include.
- Current prices for each single family home, multi- family units and commercial businesses where applicable.
- If any subsidy or levy monies are used to pay your current hauler, please indicate the yearly subsidy applied from any tax body to offset the cost to the taxpayer.
- If your municipality is billed for any services by your current hauler, please include copies of the last twelve months billing from a hauler.
- If available, please provide a current unit total (homes, apartments and or condominiums) for all applicable charges.
- If your municipality pays the Hauler directly, please include the last 12 months charges. (Or copy of invoices)
- Please include contract expiration date.
We request this information through “the Freedom of Information Act”. In the future, please include Flood Brothers on your bid list for waste removal. If you need further assistance, please contact me at your earliest convenience at 630-261-0400 or email the information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your assistance.
Flood Bros Disposal Co.