Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act ("FOIA"), I hereby request the following public records:
1. Records sufficient to show the effective date on which that portion of Greenwood Street between Sherman Avenue and Chicago Avenue (the "Premises") became a "parking meter zone" under Title 10 of the City Code of the City of Evanston (the "City Code");
2. A complete copy of the ordinance which amended Section 10-11-12, Schedule XII, of the City Code to officially designate the Premises as a parking meter zone;
3. Records sufficient to show the date(s) on which the parking meters and accompanying signage were installed in the Premises;
4. Records sufficient to show the number of parking citations issued for violations of Section 10-5-4 of the City Code in the Premises from the effective date on which the Premises became a parking meter zone through and including January 9, 2020; and
5. Records sufficient to show the total amount of fines imposed for the parking citations described in #4, above.