(only applies to hard copies)
- The first fifty (50) pages are free.
- Any page(s) after the first fifty (50) will be $.15 per page.
- The certification fee for FOIA records is $1.00.
- Cost to produce document only include:
- DUI report (driving under the influence)
- Ambulance report
- Fire/Incident report
- Audiotapes and videotapes
- Transcript from the Hearings Division
- The charge to a requestor for copies of any abnormal size document is the actual cost to produce that document.
- Notary Service: free for the first document, then $1.00 for each additional document.
- Requestors seeking unredacted copies of records must provide verification sufficient to prove eligibility to receive such records.
*Please call 847-448-8189 if you have any questions or concerns.